Prophecy

Prophecy - Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.I've heard from one of my blogger friends that this is a "ya love it or ya hate it" kind of book. I disagree, and that's quite honestly the problem. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it. I don't feel either way about it. I just didn't care for it. Seriously. I don't feel one way or the other-- it's okay.Kira simply wasn't a character that I enjoyed, and her depth is totally lacking. I didn't want her to succeed, I didn't want her to fail...just don't care. And what an awful thing to say about a book! It's true, though. Which is pretty unusual, to tell you the truth. I just thought that Kira could've been more developed, that she could've been a better character, that I could've loved her more.All of the characters were like that-- I didn't care whether they failed or succeeded, whether they fell in love or died, I just don't care. And I really don't want to continue this, but I need to explain how I feel. I really don't blame the book for this-- I went in expecting to be wowed, and when I wasn't I jumped to a lower rating.Maybe if my hopes weren't up so high, it wouldn't have been so bad. But they were. It was just...I'm Switzerland.But you've gotta know that I was disappointed. The story didn't drag, but I simply wasn't interested. I feel like I must've skimmed parts of the book, and I honestly...I can't continue this. I can't continue this at all-- I'm sorry guys, but I'm being a Betty Buzzkill about this book.