The Misadventures of Salem Hyde: Spelling Trouble - Frank Cammuso Other reviews at The Book Babe's Reads.Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.All of my thoughts on Spelling Trouble are really short, but I think that's okay, because it's really short. So anyway, let's get started.To tell you the truth, I didn't really like Spelling Trouble. It was cute, yes. But...it didn't have anything else going for it, and on top of that I'm way too old for it anyway-- but I believe that a good book (no matter what age group it's for) is a good book. So. I read it. And it disappointed me immensely. I felt like it was too convoluted-- it was very hard for me to focus on it and follow the story.It was also way too short, and the comics left a little to be desired. But on the plus side, I've heard that the final version will be printed in colored ink! All in all, Spelling Trouble was very sweet, but it just didn't click with me as a good children's book. I encourage you to give it a shot, though!