Enchanted - Alethea Kontis Other reviews at The Book Babe's Reads.Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.I honestly think that I may have waited a bit too long to review Enchanted, but hey. Whatever, right? Anywho, when Enchanted started off, I was really excited about it! Another fairytale retelling, woohoo! But then, well, it became another fairytale retelling. Which...wasn't all that awesome, although this was still an enjoyable story. I liked the take on most fairytales being linked to the same family (they have all kinds linked to them. You don't even know), but I felt like everyone else was most of the story.There was way too many unneeded details, like how stylish and fancy and whatever some random person's dress was, as well as the fact that the evil godmother that cursed so-and-so was the good godmother's sister who was related to Sunday's mom who was a magical person in her own right...it's like, I don't know. I just felt like I didn't need all of those little connections. It was neat, sure. But it overpowered the story in it's own right.It almost crossed the line into way weird, but I think it strayed back enough to be alright. But you'd think after all the connections of the fairytales...well, that the story of Sunday and Rumbold would have been cooler. And it was okay, I just...I felt like there was no real reason for it. What use is it finding your soulmate (after losing him) if you don't even recognize his personality/soul? I don't understand, you know?I liked the spin, and the alternating points of view, but I think that the premise and overall execution could have been better. But it did have a nice, peaceful, resolved ending.