All Our Yesterdays - Cristin Terrill Other reviews at The Book Babe's Reads.Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.Like I've said before, science fiction isn't really my thing. But I wanted to try this one, because let's face it, time travel? Awesome! And again (just like before) I was pleasantly surprised! It turned out to be a fantastic premise, which was backed up by several different theories...that weren't too sciency.Em was a good character for me-- she seems like a total bad-ass, but she doesn't act robotic (a.k.a., do everything you would expect a bad-ass to do). She makes a bunch of good choices and several bad ones, but the thing that I liked most about her was just....I don't know. Her. Does that make sense at all? I liked that she wasn't afraid to tell Finn exactly how it was, and that she never backed down. She did what she knew was right, in the end. But it's really weird, because she's not necessarily the one who did it. She got it going, though.I really enjoyed the chapters from Marina's point of view-- they were so innocent compared to Em's, but they gave me new perspective on the entire story. Honestly, I wish I could reveal more, but for the sake of spoilers I'll leave it be!The romance between Finn and Em was adorable. It wasn't all in your face like some books do it, but it was subtle and I enjoyed it. It was sweet and cute, and I hope to see more romances like that in the future.And honestly, I hope to see more plotting like this in the future too. Because the plot was rock-hard awesome, and I couldn't have asked for more twists and turns. It kept the story moving at a good pace, and I was never confused or left wondering what had happened, which is really all I can hope for. That, and a fantabulous ending. Which I also got, if you were curious. ;)All in all, All Our Yesterdays really delivered an awesome story. I never saw it coming.