Sketchy - Olivia Samms Other reviews at The Book Babe's Reads.ACTUALLY 3.5 STARSDue to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.I liked Sketchy more than I thought I would, to tell you the truth. I hadn't really heard anything good about it, but it was an awesome deal, so I bought it. If nothing else, at least the cover was pretty, you know? But it actually turned out to be a good book!I enjoyed the character of Bea. She was quirky and fun, and I felt that she gave the book a gritty feel. Mostly, she just wasn't afraid to tell it like it was, even if the way it was turned out to be pretty dang unbelievable. My only real problem with her is that she doesn't think before she acts, which puts her in several "unsavory" situations. I thought that her talent was wicked awesome-- who wouldn't love to be able to "draw" the truth out of anyone? And I mean literally, y'all. I could have all kinds of fun with that talent. But I could also get into tons of trouble with that talent, and from what I can see, that's all Bea really does.Don't get me wrong, I'm not necessarily saying that it's a bad thing or anything...but, well, it would probably be better if she wasn't the kind of person that attracted trouble. Just sayin'. Now, before I get away from myself, I'd like to say that the mystery was handled well and that I enjoyed the supporting characters.On a completely unrelated note, the story did have a few inconsistencies, and I found the use of excess exclamation marks to be distracting, but other than that, Sketchy was a good read.