Kiss & Make Up - Katie D. Anderson Other reviews at The Book Babe's Reads.Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.Kiss and Make-Up was a fun read for me, but I expected more of it. I expected it to be about Emerson dealing with her mind reading and finding love along the way, but it seems that just wasn't in the cards for this one. First off, Emerson never really deals with her problems. It seems like all she really does is find ways around them. Bad grades? No problem. Just kiss answers out of the brainy boys. Her personality was nice, she was a funny girl and all, but I just couldn't get past the cheating.At first I thought that she was going to have a ton of common sense, but well, that idea was a bust. She didn't even have the common sense not to cheat. And I don't only mean on tests, people. She may not of liked what she was doing, but that doesn't change the fact that she did it anyway.Speaking of which, I didn't really feel the love between Emerson and the boy she's interested in. It honestly seems like they're "in love" way before they even get to know each other. The feelings between them just weren't developed enough, which was a bit of a disappointment.All in all, Kiss and Make-Up just didn't live up to the standards that I'd set for it.