The Last Dance - Kiki Hamilton Other reviews at The Book Babe's Reads.Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.The Last Dance was a bit of a disappointment for me. I was expecting a fun, sweet romance, but it turned out to be more of a cliched fluff book. Sometimes that's good, but in this case it kind of sucked. I have no inspiration about what I want/need to say about it-- it didn't provoke any real emotions for me.I found Kellan and Ivy's relationship to be...I don't know, boring. They didn't have any true chemistry together, nor did I really think that they "loved" each other after such a short time. Not only that, but Kellan had such a messed up view of Ivy-- he saw her totally different than I did, and seriously, I was in her mind. That just screams no to me.I liked Kellan's courage, but in my opinion that's really all that he had going for him. I would've hoped that he was unbelievably sweet or something, but it just kind of seemed like courage was all he had going for him. I did like that the author was trying to make a lesser known condition more read about, though.Ivy...wasn't very good for me. Sometimes she seemed okay, but I can't think of one thing that stood out about her to me. I think that the biggest problem I had with The Last Dance was the lack of character development. That, and well, the lack of originality. Ivy's friend Mira appeared to be a token "quirky" best friend who wears crazy clothes and drives a VW beetle. Then we have Ivy, who's super smart and only has one friend, and then Kellan who's crazy popular and a football player. These are all such stereotypes! Stereotypes that I personally am sick of, but I don't want to go on a crazed rant.All in all, The Last Dance really wasn't for me.