Unmaking Hunter Kennedy - Anne Eliot Other reviews at The Book Babe's Reads.Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.I've been wanting to read Unmaking Hunter Kennedy for a while, so when I saw it on Amazon for an awesome deal, of course I bought it! Turns out that it wasn't a bad book at all-- I really liked it. Of course, the romance was fairly predictable, but it never was boring. It was adorable.Hunter and Vere were so perfect together-- you just have to love the classic "celebrity falls in love with normal girl" storyline, which was done remarkably well in this one. Hunter was such a jerk at first, but as the book goes on, we get to see more and more of who he is and he starts to really come out of his shell. He really is a funny and sweet guy. By the end he really is a fabulous! I loved seeing the character development from him. And Vere?Well, she was so clueless that it was ridiculous, but I really think that it was a huge part of her charm. She just wouldn't be herself without the innocence and the blushing and the anxiety. It is such a huge part of her, but it was wonderful to see those traits through Hunter's eyes. The alternating points of view really added good development on both of their parts and made it so fun to read! They had such great chemistry-- I was totally rooting for him from the very beginning. And not just in the physical part (because that didn't happen (even kissing) til very late in that book) but in the conversational part. I was never bored with their dialogue, actually just the opposite. Most of the time it was laugh out loud funny! Seriously, best cute relationship growth ever.All in all, Unmaking Hunter Kennedy is one of the best romantic books I've read in a long time. I really recommend it as a sweet, fun romance.