Serial Hottie - Kelly Oram Other reviews at The Book Babe's Reads.Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.Serial Hottie was a weird read for me. I love everything that Kelly Oram has ever done, so I went into this with high expectations. Sadly, this book didn't really meet them. My first thoughts about Seth were pretty bad-- because he was creepy. And she still liked him, and wanted to be with him, even though he creeped her out so bad. I am really, really, really not like that. If someone creeps me out, I just can't stand to even be around them. So that just didn't ring true for me. I can't imagine wanting to hang out with someone who creeped me out-- no matter how hot he was.Aside from that, though, Ellie really was a good character. She was really spunky and funny, and she did some unexpected yet hilarious things throughout the book. I liked that she always said what she thought (even if she didn't mean to) and that she was one of the guys. I love the idea of that. She takes hits and sexist comments, and that just made me love her more. Not only that, but I loved her interactions and relationship with the J's. They were such dorky, great guys, and they came off perfectly as her best friends. One of my big problems with Ellie (aside from the attraction to a guy she's skeeved out by) is that she goes back and forth constantly with said guy. You get a few chapters from his point of view in the end, and it must've sucked to be him.Speaking of Seth, I do agree with Ellie. He is pretty creepy. Sometimes he can be the sweetest guy ever, and I realize that something bad happened to him, but seriously. I am off-put by his creepiness. He's overly possessive and jealous too. It actually made me wonder if he was that way because he was used to getting what he wanted, being so hot and all? I don't know, but their relationship was a whole new definition of totally screwed up. Towards the end of the book, I was all kinds of freaked out, you don't even know. Especially because I did think that he was the serial killer. So I have to give Kelly props for that set-up.For the sake of spoilers, I can't tell you whether Seth is the killer or not-- but let's just say that I was really surprised when I finally figured out who it was. Instant shock-factor. All in all, Serial Hottie was a likable read, but I just can't get over the fact that Seth was so creepy and she still wanted him?? Why??