Come Back to Me - Coleen Patrick Read more reviews at The Book Babe's ReadsDue to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.When I first started Come Back to Me, I really wasn't sure what to expect. I was pulled in by the pretty, new-adultish looking cover. That was my first mistake. My second was thinking that this would be a romantic read-- all hopes of that were killed pretty quickly.Whitney was really unstable, and a bit of what you'd call an unreliable narrator. I was left wondering how we got from point A to point B multiple times, which just threw me out of the story. There was no real structure to it, which disappointed me to no end.The romance was sub-par. I didn't feel any hope for the characters romantic life, nor did I feel any chemistry between them. There was absolutely no build-up or in-between stuff. It kind of went from "Hey I just met you and this is crazy" to "so here's my number, call me maybe". Yes. I just quoted that song, which I'm pretty sure I've never even heard. They fell in love so quickly, which left me with no idea what they love about each other...I don't think I can name one quirk or anything about the characters.Whitney and what's his face (I can't remember his name!) don't seem to have any interests to speak of. I know nothing about them. They went on one date, and then it's like they're in love and it was this huge fight and they don't speak...and I don't even know.I don't even know seems to be the theme for this one. The flashbacks kept coming with no warning and throwing me out of the story, just like the mashed up dialogue and scenes. All in all, I can't really recommend this one to y'all, but if it sounds like something you'll like, go for it.