Truly, Madly, Deadly - Hannah Jayne For whatever reason (there's none I can come up with right off) Truly, Madly, Deadly is destined to live in my memory as a mediocre book. It's disappointing, sure, but there's not a thing I can do about it.I just couldn't identify with our main character, Sawyer. She's being stalked and threatened, and when she goes to the police, she's too afraid to tell them. So she comes out of the police office no better protected than when she went in. Speaking of, the actions of the killer didn't really make sense. I can only assume that the killer is supposed to come off as maniacal and crazy, but it could have been better done. I am really proud that it took me so long to figure it out, but once I did, I realized how dense I am...all signs pointed right to 'em.I also thought that the suspense seemed forced and faked. There was too much going on for me to ever really get immersed into the story. The other problems included just funky stuff, so I'm not even going to mention them. It's just not for me, you know?All in all, Truly, Madly, Deadly just didn't work out for me. The plotline was intriguing, but the execution was sadly lacking. I wish I could have liked this one a bit more.