The Sea of Tranquility - Katja Millay Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.*ACTUALLY 4.5 STARS*I can't think of words to describe how I feel about The Sea of Tranquility. It's terrible and beautiful and heart-breaking. I can't think of any other way to say it, especially since I accidentally deleted my kindle notes...again.I had so much that I wanted to say, and now I'm just regulated to telling you exactly what can be said right off the bat.The writing was truly amazing. It may have been a super long (and at times slow) book, but it really got under my skin and made me think and feel for all of the characters. They're all totally messed up and flawed, but they're truly perfect in every way. I loved every little flaw in each of them. I loved their pain. (Well, I didn't love their pain but you get what I mean.) I loved that they all healed each other in a way.Nastya (I cringe everytime I see that name) really was a broken person. Something very, very bad happened to her, and I spent the first half of the book wondering what it was; then the second half being upset about it. No one should ever go through that. In spite everything she's been through, I respect Nastya. I respect that she wanted people to stare on her terms, and not to feel sorry for her. I respect what she wanted.On another note, I never expected the guy who did it to be so trite. It was crazy, and I actually found myself feeling sorry for him. I can't forgive him, but I'm so sorry for him. That never should have happened. It's his fault, make no mistake, but I feel terrible about it.No one should ever go through what Josh, or Drew, or even Clay is experiencing either. Life isn't easy, but this tiny group of people seem to have it the worst. I wish that I could just wrap them all up in a hug and not let go. They broke my heart so much that I cried multiple times. Not like, flat out bawling on the floor, but a good, this-is-a-fantastic-book cry.All in all, I definitely recommend The Sea of Tranquility. It's a heart-breaking read that just needs to be read.