The Boy Recession - Flynn Meaney Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.*Rounded up from 2.5 Stars on original blog post.I had several issues with The Boy Recession. That doesn't mean that I didn't like it, but, ya know, I had some issues. The biggest issue that I have with this book is that it's written in alternating point of view. Ordinarily, this wouldn't be a problem for me. But Kelly and Hunter sounded way too much alike, so I usually ended up being confused, because I HONESTLY had NO IDEA who was narrating. It would have been helpful to have some kind signal, like, I don't know, a NAME AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE?That was absolutely THE BIGGEST issue that I had. All of my other issues pale in comparison, but another one was that a TEENAGE GUY comes up with the term "Boy Recession". I mean, to be honest with you, I've never heard a dude say something like that. I suppose it doesn't mean that they don't, but seriously? I've never heard one.Those were just a few of the many problems I had with The Boy Recession. But I can't honestly say that it was a total bust. Yeah, I wish that the characters had been a bit more fleshed out. They had the potential, but no one ever acted on it to make them so much better. I also wish that the romance had been a lot less...how to put this...insta-lovish? That isn't really correct, but it fits the best. There wasn't really any time for REAL feelings to develop between Hunter and Kelly. I don't know about you, but I LOVE reading relationships as they develop.All in all, The Boy Recession isn't a total bust, but I didn't love it. It was cute, and kept me entertained for a few hours.