Under the Never Sky - Veronica Rossi Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.The beginning of this one didn't really grab me-- at first I was a bit confused about what was going on, and what exactly it all meant. But as it started to come together, I realized that this is some kind of a mix between futuristic and dystopian, and that it's awesome.I liked Aria. She can be a bit condescending at times, but she has her heart in the right place. She's also fearless and wicked and one of those characters that I just want to be. I didn't find myself arguing with her decisions or her actions, and I liked getting in her head.Then we have Perry, who's equally awesome; but he's more steady...and I don't know, he just kind of seems like a rock type of guy? He's loyal and I loved how he explained the customs of his tribe. He's a bit rough around the edges, and he can't *GASP* read, but I loved him anyway.Since we're talking about Perry and Aria, let's talk about them as an entity-- they make an awesome couple. Their chemistry together is intense. I loved their love story-- they didn't fall into any kind of insta-love, or even insta-lust. Everything happened in it's own sweet time, and that makes me so proud! My only issue with them is the kind of love/hate thing they have going on. In the beginning it was cute, but now I'm hoping that they'll get over it. Ah, well, I can't have everything, now can I?Speaking of everything, this really did have it all-- there was plot! I'm talking true blue, awesome crew type plot. There was never a dull point in the book, nor did I ever feel like there was an empty lull. It all just came together perfectly, and I couldn't have been happier at the ending-- or more anxious for the next book!All in all, I really recommend Under the Never Sky, even if it's not your usual genre.