Secret for a Song - S.K. Falls Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.To be completely honest with you, I have no everlovin' idea what I think. This is possibly one of the worst things that could have happened to me for this review, but seriously, I have no idea.I didn't really understand what was wrong with Saylor at first-- I can't imagine wanting to be sick. She swallows needles, overdoses on Tylenol...injects saliva into her skin, and she has even imbibed fecal matter (gee, don't google what imbibed means. You're better off not knowing). She goes to these huge links to get sick for attention, and I didn't really like that.But past all of that, she is an interesting character. She was tough and sarcastic, even if she was a tad misguided. This is one of those books that really made me think...are there people that experience issues like this daily? Do they feel the same as Saylor?I did like her, even if it was only a little. To even it out, though, I loved the secondary characters. Zee, Drew and Pierce all had awesome personalities. They were fun and vibrant, and I wish that I hadn't fallen so completely in love with a cast of terminally ill characters...it made it so much harder when the ball dropped.And don't kid yourself, the ball does drop. And it's bad. I can't believe that I missed the signs leading up to it. It could have gone a LOT better than it did, but it is what it is, right? I also think that the romance could have been better. I didn't really feel like they loved each other that much. It could have had more development.All in all, Secret for a Song is worth a read, but the romance fell sort of flat for me.