Embrace  - Jessica Shirvington Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.I'm not totally sure what I thought about this one. I liked it alright, but I feel like I didn't really understand everything that was going on. I understand angels. I understand Grigori, and I understand people. But do I understand their actions? No.I think that's actually my only issue with this story-- I don't really understand it. For all the tiny details, I think I maybe missed a lot? Unfortunately, that basically sums up my feelings.I liked Violet as a character, because she was strong, but at times she could be a little whiny. I can't fault her for being a loyal friend, though. She really looks out for the people that she loves, and I admire her for that.I liked Pheonix and Lincoln at first, but as the story continued they both start to grate on me a bit. Pheonix because he just couldn't keep it to himself (uh-huh, guess) and Lincoln just because he made some decisions that just made me dislike him. I'm not actually sure why! He just rubbed me wrong.All in all, this was an enjoyable read, but I'm not exactly sure what happened between the start and the end. I'd like to continue the series, though.