Easy - Tammara Webber Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.I was so built up about this one-- all I've heard about is how emotional it is, etc. But I find myself disappointed. I don't know if I'm some kind of robot or something, but it sure takes a lot to make me cry. And this one just didn't cut it.Lucas just wasn't as swoony as everyone made him out to be. He has a lot of problems, and although he's seriously hot, I'm disappointed in him. I feel like he could have been more as a character. He had several great points that the author could have built off from, but I feel like it was focused a bit too much towards Jacqueline-- I would have loved more development on his side. I appreciate that he's sexy, but that just doesn't cut it for me.Jacqueline was better, but I'm not sure that I would have jumped into a relationship with someone so soon after being almost raped and breaking up with my long-time boyfriend. It seems a bit far-fetched, but I'm willing to let that go. I'm very proud of her, actually. She took the initiative to attend a self-defense class. That shows some strength.Actually, going on after that shows some strength. That scene right in the beginning was downright terrifying, as it should be!All in all, I can definitely appreciate the story behind this one, but I wish that I could have loved it a lot more. It sounded so good, but it left me feeling kind of let down, even though Lucas is shamelessly sexy, that boy needs to learn to trust people. And Jacqueline should learn to be less trusting-- I just wasn't feeling the love for this one.