Dualed - Elsie Chapman Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.I wasn't impressed with Dualed. Even today, just eight hours after finishing this book, I don't have much to say about it. It was just boring. That pretty much sums up all of my problems.The main characters, West and Chord were mediocre at best. I didn't feel the little "romance" going on between them, and I just didn't like them as characters. West is supposed to be oh-so-tough and strong, but I didn't get that from her. Most of the time, it just seemed like she was trying to be something she wasn't, and Chord just seemed to be added in so that he could stalkishly try and help her complete. The whole story line was just off the grid.I have so many questions-- for instance, PK's (peripheral kills) occur fairly often. So what happens if an idle is killed in a PK? Does s/he's alt just automatically complete? Do they die? What on earth happens? Another thing that I'm not so clear on-- the creation of the alt system. It was touched on a little in the beginning of the book, but I never really got it. In theory, the alt system was created when a drug that everyone was given made everyone infertile, so the alts are a genetic creation. But how did the government get everyone to take this drug? It sounds like it was corrupt way before this book began....On another note, the action was okay. It just couldn't keep me occupied-- I was literally always wandering off and leaving this book face-down. The only time that I could focus was when I was noting all the things that bothered me never.All in all, this just wasn't for me. The action was too boring, the storyline didn't make sense, and the characters had no depth. It did, however, have a good ending. I feel like everything that could possibly be wrapped up was. That is all.