Tiger's Quest - Colleen Houck Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.I got admit that I love Kishan the most. I think that there would be no contest with me-- Ren just isn't my type. Sorry, I'm just not a fan of Shakespeare (or much classic literature really), and he's just honestly not my kind of guy. Kishan is awesome, is he not? Oh, and another thing that I need to admit: this is my third time reading this, so excuse me if my thoughts are a little weird.I'm not sure that I really like Kelsey. There, I said it. She seems a tad bit...I don't know-- flat. Her only interests appear to be classic literature and movies, and she's simply too needy for my taste. I can't stand needy characters usually, but I make an exception for her because the series that she belongs to is absolutely fantastic.As I've mentioned before, I'm head over heels for Kishan. He is my favorite character, and the series simply would not be as awesome without him. I mean, Ren is okay, but Kishan? SA-WOON. Ren will never be that awesome, even though we met him first. Kishan blows him out of the water every time.As for the storyline, I think that it's fabulous. I love all the bits and pieces of Hindu culture that make their way into every book (such as bilauta, which it the CUTEST nickname), and I simply love the descriptions. I do have one issue, though. There's a LOT of description in Tiger's Quest. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I'm not one to read 10 pages about the same thing. Sorry.All in all, I love Tiger's Quest. As we speak, I'm trying to find a way to push the next book in the series up on my TBR, but I have so many other books to read first. :(