Harmonic Feedback - Tara Kelly Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.I honestly don't know where to start with this one-- I don't really know how I feel about it yet. I liked it, that's for sure, but I didn't really love it. I really liked how it deals with Aspergers syndrome, because I actually know someone with that, and he can be a bit...oblivious. His is a lot more severe than Drea's, though.Again, I love how that was handled, and you'll totally see that in my quote section-- I chose two quotes, but only one will make it in to my review. They're both talking about Aspergers. I don't think that I can thank the author enough for the way she wrote this-- because on one hand, it was absolutely fantastic.On another hand, it also had so many things going on at one time that I'm not sure where I'm going with this. I really don't know. I could tell you about how I liked Drea, but a lot of the time, I really DIDN'T. She grated on me, you know? Sometimes I was all like, "you go girl!" and others I was like, "why. Seriously, why would you do that." So I have conflicting feelings about her too.I also have super conflicting feelings about the other characters-- Justin was alright, but I can't summon a clear picture in my head of him, because he simply wasn't described all the well. I DO like his tattoo, though. ;)Naomi was really...wild. She was really out there, and she made a lot of weird moves in this book where I was all like, "ew." And then, of course, she does something to make you like her, because she's all cool and such. She was mostly...weird. She was weird, and the author wasn't afraid to show that side of her.All in all, I enjoyed Harmonic Feedback, but I'm still not ABSOLUTELY sure what I think. o_O Maybe I'm supposed to be confused!