Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.This book will absolutely break your heart. And guess what? You'll love every moment of it. I sure did. Not that I can speak for all of us, but I'm sure you get what I mean. I just...sigh...loved it.Anna was totally awesome-- she gets points for being her own unique character, and for just being identifiable. I loved all of her little quirks-- those strange little things that make you stop and think, hey. She sounds a tad bit like me. She talks like me too, y'all. But she'd never admit it. I really can imagine hanging out with her, and I really think that development is the key to writing a good book.To prove my point, I really didn't think much of the atmosphere. It could have been better-- I will freely admit that, but that's not what made me love this book. France is a VERY SMALL IOTA of my enjoyment of this one. As I've said before, I will always love a book with good characters. And Stephanie delivers on that level.Etienne and Anna were absolutely fantastic. Their chemistry was awesome, and their interactions didn't seem forced at all. To be honest, it kind of makes your heart hurt a bit. And my heart was hurting near the end. *le sigh* I wanted them to end up together, and I wanted it to all go right.. and, well. You'll have to figure that one out by yourself. Spoilers are BAD.And what can one say about the city of Love? Not much. It makes for a romantic setting, but I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is all about the characters.All in all, Anna and the French Kiss was a super romantic contemporary, with a SA-WOON worthy couple, and I would totally recommend reading it, if you haven't already.