Exposure: A Modern-Day Spin on Shakespeare's Macbeth - Kim Askew, Amy Helmes Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.This book was just a bit too anticlimactic for my taste. I mean, it kept me entertained and all for the short time that I was reading it, but...yeah. I just didn't care all that much for the story. Something so very dramatic happens, and it's something that you never forget for the duration of the story...but it really isn't capitalized on.Skye's decisions toward Craig were kind of spineless, and it was the end of the book before I started to like Skye at all. Before then, she simply wasn't brave enough. She was the character that was in the corner wussing out, and that's just not my favorite kind of character. And when something very dramatic (we're talking BAD juju here) happened, she just took it. It was very strange, to say the least.Ugh. I'm not really sure that there's anything good that I actually CAN say about this one...harmless fluff, and it was fairly enjoyable and all...but not very memorable. I just don't have very much to say about it.*This book was provided by the publisher for review.