The Girl in the Wall - Daphne Benedis-Grab Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.It pains me to say this after reading this non-stop action book, but I don't get the ending. It was a bit too abrupt, and I just wish that more things would've panned out. I thought that Ariel gave up a little too much for me to identify all that well with her--I loved the book until the end. Some people died, and it was all so...undramatic.I just wish that the person who died hadn't--I mean, I know that it's for a higher purpose and all, but why? I thought that the story was headed along just fine! *cries self to sleep* I wanted him to live--I wanted Ariel to be happy and alright. (Not a spoiler.)I feel like this book was a bit more plot than character development. I mean, plot is good and all, but I'm a sucker for good characters. It doesn't matter if the book goes nowhere. I won't care as long as I like the characters, seriously. Characters make the book.Speaking of which, I enjoyed Sera and Ariel's alternating points of view. Sera's voice was my favorite though, because she seemed a lot nicer than Ariel. Don't get me wrong, she straightens up her act in the end, and becomes a better person, but throughout most of the book I couldn't stand her. She was so self-righteous and full of herself--ugh.Back to Sera. She seemed like such a total sweetheart, but she was brave too. She wasn't afraid to stand up for what was right, and I loved that about her.All in all, The Girl in the Wall was a fast paced, unforgettable read, but it relied heavily on plot instead of characters. But it was a good plot, so there is that.