You Against Me - Jenny Downham Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.I never in a million years thought that I would read this book again. But I was reading a gal's book-swap page, and I noticed this one on the list, and I started to think about why I didn't want to read it again. And I could not for the life of me think of the reason why. So I took a chance, and I asked to swap. I'm glad I did.The characters and the plot are so much better than I remember, and I found myself wishing that I had read it sooner. Because this book deserves to be read, just for one simple reason. Because it is good. Mikey and Ellie were both particularly good characters, because the author wrote it out in a way that made you really think about their reasons for doing what they've done. I never even questioned their reasoning, because I just understood. Ellie wasn't exactly headstrong, nor was she very crazy/insane/cool. She was actually very studious, and I'm surprised that she was actually in a relationship with Mikey. It seemed a bit out of character for her.Ok guys, ever read a book that left you at a loss for words? This is one for me. The words aren't flowing like they usually do, and I feel all weird because of it. Maybe you'll just have to go with my star-rating for this one.Favorite Quote:Sometimes, if you want something badly enough, you can make it happen.