Never Say Never - Kailin Gow Other reviews like this at The Book Babe Note: Due to copy an paste, formatting has been lost.I really liked this one. I think it's the best that Miss Gow has ever cranked out, and I'm honored to be a part of the blog tour. Yes, I am a part of the blog tour, and this is why I'm reviewing this. Not because of the controversial cover, I swear. Well, maybe because of the cover. ;)To be honest, when I started this book I knew that I was going to love it. The atmosphere got to me immediately, and the idea of band that's fronted by a girl was just too much. There was absolutely, positively, no way that I wasn't going to like this.I found the dynamics of the band to be good, and that I could imagine all of these things happening, as opposed to "other" books where you just can't see it happening. There was a few moments where I didn't understand it. For one, how many bands do you know of that every boy (except one) in the band has fallen in love with the girl lead? How many? Doesn't it seem improbable?Yes, it does. But it was written out to be different than that, to a point. I found it to be believable, but I thought four people falling in love with her in one book was a little much. It didn't kill the story, but it was a little much.Never was a terrific character. She was strong, and independent, and she wasn't afraid to go after exactly what she wanted. She wanted to be a star, without living off Daddy's name, and his money. I admire that in her, and I understand her reasons. Who wants to live their life, being supported by their dad? It seems like it would get old.The other characters definitely had their moments too. Kyle and Danny especially. Danny and Kyle both seem pretty intense to me though.This book was controversial, heartbreaking, a bit sexy, and most of all, it communicated exactly what Miss Kailin wanted it to: Your body is a temple, treat it likewise.*This book was provided by the author for a blog tour. (In which I missed my date. I'm sorry guys.)♠♠♠♠Favorite Quote:The pain in my chest didn't matter. All I could feel was the overwhelming joy of having succeeded at last--the way I'd always wanted to. My music had touched somebody.