A Bad Day For Voodoo - Jeff Strand Other reviews like this at The Book Babe Note: Due to copy an paste, formatting has been lost.Bwahaha!! This book is hilarious. Most of the characters were only two-dimensional, but the sarcasm definitely (probably) makes up for it. Because the characters were so one-sided, it was really very odd, because of the amount of I spent laughing over the stupid things that were happening, or the extremely weird things that just popped up out of nowhere.Basically, how can a book that starts out with an extremely hilarious FAQ, and has a page in the middle that says "INTERMISSION. Go read The Hunger Games again." not be hilarious? That is funny, you have to admit! Especially since a lot in my life has been centered on the Hunger Games lately. My best friend just now read it, and I have the movie, so we watched it, and let's just say that a lot of inside jokes were involved. ;)To be honest though, it's really hard to review humor books. They're just too humorous. The characters are usually only two-dimensional, because every part of the book is always entirely focused on the humor. I don't know if this annoys me, or makes me want to laugh really hard, like a maniac.Probably the second one. To one point, the characters were slightly more fleshed out than Shakespeare Shapiro, but to another point, they really weren't , because the context that the book was written in. I don't know if that made sense, but maybe you get what I mean. (But, to be honest, I'm really not sure what I mean.)So, all in all, it was entertaining, and it kept me in stitches on the floor, but characters are a big issue with me.How can characters be fleshed out while in a humor book? First person to write a book that's humor, with all the characters being very fleshy and real, gets my vote.♠♠♠