Traitor (C I N, #2) - Christina Leigh Pritchard Due to copy and paste, formatting has been lost.If you read my review of the first book in this series, C I N, you would know that while I enjoyed it, it wasn't amazing, or otherwise life changing. I just liked it.But I don't really feel that way about this one--I liked it, but it was only okay. For instance, I don't particularly enjoy the ninety different points of view that are in this book--I constantly had to think back and wonder about how I got from here to there, and I just really didn't care for it. I'm not a fan of the stilted writing either.I also don't particularly like the quasi-love triangle that's going on--if you remember, I thought that the romance was a little meh, and that it could've been so much better, if there had been more character development and overall follow-through in this book.I'm not a big fan of Lisa and Alex either--I'm just not feeling it. I wish that I could, but I don't. I don't understand Lisa's apparent love of anything that can boast to having "man" parts, or her girly/not girly personality. I don't think that the characters were any more than two-dimensional at best.I honestly don't want to bore you with my monologues about what I didn't like, so I'll stop here.