The Museum of Intangible Things

The Museum of Intangible Things - Wendy Wunder

"I think there could be different versions of truth," he says. "You choose your truth, and then you build your life around it."

The Museum of Intangible Things was exactly what I expected from Wendy Wunder - a depressing book, but not a bad one. I'm not sure if it was the way it was written, or the situation that it described, but it was definitely an interesting read.

Our main character, Hannah, was very pliable, but she was likable. She was just a bit misguided - and I imagine the reasoning behind that was the simple fact that she chose to follow Zoe. Hannah made a lot of bad decisions, but I think in the end she really grew up.

I didn't care for the romance between her and Danny, though. I didn't feel any chemistry, and there was a bit of instalove going on, to be completely honest. I didn't feel the development of any actual feelings between them, which was sad. I was hoping for a good love story. (Although, in the end, there was a great explanation to some of this.)

You remember how I mentioned Zoe earlier? Well, we're going to talk about her now. While I don't approve of a lot of the things that Zoe did, I think she did her best to be a good friend to Hannah. And I understand that Zoe had a lot of problems, but she really helped Hannah to break out of her shell, and that was a great achievement. She was okay, really.

All in all, The Museum of Intangible Things was an interesting read. I didn't expect the ending, but it was actually really perfect for a read like this one: completely unexpected.

Source: http://thebookbabesreads.com